2) Therapists. We always have a need for trained therapists to work with our clients who have been emotionally abused and damaged by courts lacking ethics, integrity and honesty. If you are a licensed therapist, please contact me because we are in urgent need of free therapy for some of our members. Therapists should be experienced in PTLD or Post Traumatic Litigation Disorder.
3) Office Space. While I have a very kind lawyer who has donated desk space to me for the current time, we are looking for reasonable or low cost office space near the courts.
4) Volunteer Lawyers and law clerks. We are looking for a system of volunteer lawyers and law clerks that can work on and research and…
View original post 19 more words
From: kenneth ditkowsky
Sent: Feb 26, 2014 6:45 PM
To: Tim NASGA , Kathie Bakken , John Howard Wyman , NASGA , probate sharks , scott evans , Jo Anne M Denison
Subject: Re: Next step – Save Mary Sykes!
View original post 1,256 more words
1) Donations of office space.
2) M.D.’s who are willing to go against the powers that be in probate and tell the truth that certain wards have ample cognitive abilities and prepare reports.
3) CPA’s who can verify accounting statements are true and accurate when miscreants are willing to lie, cheat and steal over them.
Please email me if you know of any reputable, honest M.D.’s or CPA’s willing to help and provide court testimony.
We need to band together to reintroduce honest, ethics and morality into the Probate Courts.
After Gloria broke down and said that she did not want to provide any privileged or proprietary information, I asked the IARDC for a Protective Order, which are routinely granted, both in the TTAB and in the Federal District Courts. Amazingly, when typically every case I’ve been involved in the parties just agree and submit an agreed Protective Order (this is actually what you are supposed to do at the TTAB), the IARDC denied the request for a Protective Order!
This is the response from the IARDC. In this Response Brief you will see that the ARDC never acknowledges that Gloria is a probate victim, should be given special treatment and is entitled to a Protective Order. They go on about imaginary “violations of discovery” when in fact, this is normal and typical discovery for both sides. If they can’t find a violation, they make one up and…
View original post 283 more words
This is from Gloria today regarding her side of the story
Subject: Re: I’m being banned from testifying? Or are they making it as difficult as possible?
I will be doing a LIVE testimony and people will be able to call in and ask questions after the formal testimony given. I will provide everybody with date and time- including the ARDC and Tribunal.
In America no person or animal should be tortured, deprived or otherwise handcuffed without due process and in particular by the courts meant to find justice no matter how great she hides.
My father was a vet too and although his appointments have been hero secret he had in his possession three medals if which two had to do with ‘sharp shooting’ I had found these metals and the papers which Toerpe found and destroyed as she stole and destroyed all of the writings, police reports and…
View original post 648 more words
And he notes the erie parallels to the elder cleansing situation here:
It is an excellent program explaining how government officials confiscated corporate ownership documents of Bill Browder, changed them to their own and then proceeded to take income without paying taxes. Next thing, Bill Browder and his staff are arrested, tortured and one is even murdered in a Russian jail.
Many of the instances of forging documents, hiding money, courts that don’t care and look the other way have parallels right here in the US.
Bill Browder now works in London to investigate and expose the corruption on his website.
After making his money, he has the financial resources to effectively fight, investigate and expose. There is a warrant for his arrest, death threats and fear, he continues to expose the corruption in a hopes to eliminate it.
You go, Bill Brower!
And 60 minutes, you need a…
View original post 8 more words