While Jerome Larkin and the IARDC laugh at us all the way to the bank it should be noted that the United States of America is doing some prosecution of the bad guys, to wit:
- March 17, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Houston-Area Registered Nurse Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Defraud Medicare of More than $5 Million
- A Houston-Area registered nurse pleaded guilty today for his role in a Medicare fraud scheme that resulted in losses to Medicare of more than $5 million.
- March 17, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Puerto Rico
- SAN JUAN, P.R. – Doctor Juan José Tull-Abreu was sentenced to serve 63 months of imprisonment for health care fraud, and a consecutive term of 24 months for aggravated identity theft, for a total term of imprisonment of 87 months, announced United States Attorney for…
View original post 4,361 more words