From Kathie Bakken–where and how to file an ADA complaint

To file a complaint re: Americans with Disability Act

To file a grievance regarding the ADA with the Circuit Court of Cook County

View original post

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s