Two weeks ago, a jury in Knox County, Illinois found testamentary documents leaving farmland to Penny and Tonny Williamson were invalid due to fraud and coercion.
But those documents are not and the case is up on appeal. The jurors were mistaken and Decedent Fred clearly loved Penny and Tonny Williamson, as evidenced by these videos:
- Penny and Tonny can always stay with me.
- I want Penny and Tonny to take care of me
- I want my life prolonged for as long as possible
- I don’t want to sue Penny and Tonny
- I don’t have a lawyer (referring to Blake)
- Haynes takes me to places to do things I don’t understand
- Penny and Tonny to take care of my trust (property) forever and ever
And here is yet another Post Trial motion which explains as follows:
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE NINTH…
View original post 12,115 more words