there are a ton of drugs to avoid, but the real problem I am seeing is:
- grandma has money AND greedy children.
- grandma is drugged with psychotropic drugs from an unethical MD
- grandma is kidnapped away from her home and drugged.
- grandma is taken to a psychiatrist and he fills out a form she is incompetent (but in reality she is drugged)
- the form is taken to probate
- one of the greedy relatives is appointed Guardian
- Grandma’s home is sold, she is placed in a series of nursing homes and then narcotized to death when the money runs out.
What safeguards are in place to prevent all of this?
Answer: absolutely none. Sykes case, Alan Frake case, Dolores Bedin case, and many, many others.
We wish it wasn’t the case but…
View original post 1,052 more words