From FB: Need a Writ of Habeas Corpus for someone wrongfully imprisoned? Here is the Federal Court form and a state court form.

From the US govt forms data base:

Click to access ao241.pdf

From the internet for state court (you have to file in state court first)

here is the link in google docts

please print this out and mail it to all state prisons that you know of.  Many people are wrongfully arrested and imprisoned.  This should be sent to the law librarian at the prison so prisoners can print this out and fill it out and send it in.  It might have to be accompanied by a Motion or Petition for Waiver of Fees (aka “Paupers Petition” or “Indigent Petition.”

Good luck and best wishes to all those out there wrongfully imprisoned.


View original post

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s